Korea is so much more fun with a friend

, , 2 comments
So its official! Tamrin and I will indeed be gallivanting around Asia together for a year. We weren't sure where we would all be- but now I can confirm- we will be jamming to Gangnam style... and I CANNOT wait! Yes, unfortunately we have been placed on opposite ends of the country, but hey Korea is SMALL! Just a little train ride away! A lot of Soju to be consumed and.. knowing Tamrin, a lot of photos. Here's to the next year T-dawg. See you in 3 weeks :)


2012 - At the Church digs lumo party in Grahamstown.

2 comments :

  1. YAY!!! Blog post dedicated to me ^_^ I feel so special!! So exciiiiiited! We are going to have the most amazing time. And I feel so much better knowing even though I'll be in a big scary new country - you will only be a train ride away ^_^ Love you so much my Claire Bear!! <3

    ReplyDelete