A Quick Update

, , No Comments
 A quick update on my time in Korea.

I have offically signed on for another year in Korea and in the city of Yeongju. However, I will be making the move from a boys high school down to a nearby elementary school. I am pretty excited for the change of pace, beginnning September 1st 2014. As much as I will be very sad to say goodbye to some of my boys, I am looking foward to teaching some cuties in the younger grades.

My current high school, where I will be finnishing up my contract over the next couple of weeks.
Another development is that I have finally mannaged to book tickets for vacation. Over the last few weeks I have been focusing on saving money for my big trip home on the 19 of July for 3 weeks. I CANNOT wait to go home and see everybody! I miss so much about South Africa.

A view of my home, Cape Town and Table Mountain.

Life in Yeongju is much the same, however last week was my birthday and I was incredibly spoilt by all of Yeongju! I am finaly starting to feel quite old at 24. A bunch of the expats threw me a 'Pretty in Pink' party and decorated an entire bar in pink ballons and table cloths!

Karina and I at clown bar. She personally hand made the Happy Birthday sign.

My apartment front door decorated by Lindsay on the morning of my birthday.

Heres to my last couple of weeks as a high school teacher and to another year laughing in Korea.

0 comments :

Post a Comment